FOR SALE: Just A Moment
2001 Lagoon 380, Owner’s Version
2001 Lagoon 380, Owner’s Version
$249,000, for sale by owner.
What Makes Just A Moment Special
Just A Moment came from the factory with many upgrades, and since then has been fully outfitted for blue water cruising. Save yourself the months of preparation and the tens of thousands of dollars it would take to equip another boat from scratch.
Cast off the lines, raise the main, and you’re off!
Here is why we think Just A Moment is the best Lagoon on the market right now:
- Owner’s Layout. Designed for the cruising couple or family. This layout boasts an “owner’s hull” on the starboard side, which includes a larger queen berth, an office and desk area, and a spacious bathroom with electric head and walk-in shower. If you’re planning to live aboard for any length of time, don’t underestimate the benefit of a nice bathroom! You won’t find it on the standard version, and it makes all the difference.
- Low engine hours. Under 3000 on each engine. This matters. New engines are not cheap!
- Loving Owners. In 2008, Just A Moment only had 45 hours on her engines, and had only been off the dock 7 times. Since then, she has been home to two owners, both of whom lived aboard full-time and took meticulous care of her.
- Tried and Tested. You don’t have to wonder if this boat is capable of crossing an ocean or long-term cruising. She has already been proven a comfortable, reliable, and capable blue-water vessel – sailing throughout Mexico, across the Pacific Ocean, and the South Pacific.
- Fully Equipped. Just A Moment has been outfitted for blue water passage making and long term cruising. We made sure she had all the necessary safety gear and equipment to live comfortably at anchor all over the world. Everything is included with the sale of Just A Moment, including, EPIRBs, Garmin w/AIS, radar, SSB/Pactor, water maker, portable freezer, generator, solar panels, harnesses, jacklines, tethers, drogue and sea anchor, etc. See Specifications for full details.
- Fresh Water Anytime. She has a Spectra Water-maker, rated at 14 gallons per hour, plus, she has double the water tankage of most Lagoons. With an extra tank upgrade to 158 gallons – she’s great for long passage-making and for cruising remote locales.
- Reliable power. A sizeable 660 AH house bank, plus solar panels and a Honda generator make cruising and anchoring away from shore stress-free.
- Easy Lifting. Another factory upgrade, the electric winch on the port side makes hoisting the mainsail a cinch.
- Oversized Anchor. Just A Moment comes equipped with a reliable Manson Supreme 60 lb. anchor. Sleep well at any anchorage knowing that in five years of cruising this superb anchor has never dragged!
- Location, Location, Location. Just A Moment is soon to be located in Honolulu, Hawaii. The perfect launching point for her next adventure – so many options! Want to cruise the Pacific Northwest or the California Coast? How about heading south to Mexico and Central America? Or, make the easy trip back to the French Polynesia and begin a cruise of a lifetime in the South Pacific. No need to decide just yet -- any of these cruising destinations are possible.
Please see Contact Us for further information on viewing and purchasing Just A Moment.